TouchFlow Operation™ – Smooth, Natural Control Flow
Yamaha digital consoles have always been designed with input from leading engineers worldwide to ensure that the most efficient, intuitive operation is achieved. The highly regarded Selected Channel and Centralogic™ interfaces attest to the success of that approach. The TF series combines Yamaha know-how with new input from the field and the latest touch-screen technology to deliver an evolved experience in console operation. Smooth setup and operation, practical presets and scenes, refined design, and software applications that integrate seamlessly with the entire system: these elements comprise TouchFlow Operation, a new concept in console interfaces that offers unprecedented comfort and convenience in small consoles, for a wide range of users and applications.
Ample input capacity and hands-on control in a compact console that can handle a wide range of applications.
- 25 motor faders (24 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 24 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card