A Modern Portable Piano with Powerful Entertainment Features
Package includes FP-E50 keyboard and KSFE50 stand.
The FP-E50 brings you a premium digital piano experience—and so much more. This fun portable instrument is filled with Roland’s top technologies, providing a complete creative hub for learning, performing, and writing music.
Develop and perform authentic piano techniques with the SuperNATURAL Piano engine and 88 weighted-action keys. Explore synthesizers, orchestral voices, and more with the advanced ZEN-Core sound engine, backed by interactive accompaniments that put you in control of a full band. Connect a mic and sing with vocal effects and real-time harmonies. And go further with Bluetooth® audio/MIDI support, onboard recording, computer connectivity, and numerous expansion options on Roland Cloud.
- Versatile piano and entertainment instrument filled with advanced Roland technologies
- Authentic grand piano sound and touch with Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine and PHA-4 Standard 88-note hammer-action keyboard
- Expandable ZEN-Core sound engine with 1018 onboard sounds, including synthesizers, orchestral and world instruments, guitar, bass, drums, and more
- Interactive accompaniments with professional styles created by top composers and performers
- Expand your creative range with Z-Style Packs, EXZ Wave Expansions, and SDZ Sound Packs on Roland Cloud
- Mic input and pro vocal effects, including real-time harmonies and voice transformer sounds
- Bluetooth audio/MIDI support for interfacing with mobile devices
- Streamlined panel with intuitive controls and easy access to deeper features
- Save favorite sounds for fast recall and store entire keyboard setups in Scene memories
- Onboard stereo speaker system with rich, full sound
- Headphones jack to play and practice without disturbing others
- Stereo audio output for connecting to an external sound system
- Stereo audio input for connecting a music player or other device
- Onboard recording function with overdub capability
- USB audio/MIDI interface for working with music production software on computers and mobile devices
- USB memory port for saving recordings, sound setups, and system settings to a USB flash drive